These are tricky times for everyone. We are doing our best to keep the community larder running.
The community larder is taking place 11am-4pm each Wednesday from the large gates outside The Berin Centre.
During the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis the membership fee for the larder has been suspended.
New users will still need to submit a registration form. These are available from a box on the fence of The Berin Centre whilst the larder is taking place.
We ask that everyone help us by keeping to the following rules to keep us all safe, and keep the service going:
- Do not come if you are unwell, particularly if you have any of the following symptoms
- A fever
- A new continuous cough
- Shortness of breath
- Please leave your children at home. Keep them safe.
- Only one individual to collect a box per family.
- Please respect social distancing measures in place
- Avoid coming within two metres of anyone else.