- We offer students from Year 10, training in key aspects of the marine industry in partnership with Williams Jet Tenders. A 2-yr Level 2 Apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering is offered to the most outstanding participant each year.
- An apprenticeship gives you hands-on experience, a salary and the opportunity to train while you work. All of this with some high quality, prestigious companies in loads of different industries. It’s a way to:
- earn a wage and learn at the same time
- gain official certification of your skills
- start a long-term career path with the possibility of higher earnings.
- Traineeships are an opportunity to gain real work experience and job skills, while improving your English and maths (if needed).
- If you have been unsuccessful when applying for an apprenticeship or other job due to a lack of skills and/or experience, then a traineeship could be for you.
- An internship is a period of work experience, usually lasting for a fixed period of time. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
- Internships can last from a few weeks to a year depending on the sector and employer.
- Local colleges offer both academic and vocational educational opportunities including A-Levels, BTECs and Extended Diplomas & Certificates. UCAS offers guidance on applying for Sixth-Form Colleges & University
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.